Thank you Niki for nominating me. I am honored. Turns out, blogging world is a bit like Hollywood, with nominees and awards 🙂
Hmm, back to reality…Here are my answers to 10 questions:
1.What did you write before you started blogging? (Journal, short stories, nothing…)
Before I started my Salutaris Vita blog, I used to write beauty blog, Beauty Talk and Lifestyle.
I haven’t changed the website address, http://www.2lookandbehappy.wordpress.com. Though my thoughts on what does make a person look beautiful and happy from inside out have been changed dramatically. Not a single, the most expensive, cosmetic or beauty treatment would make you happy if you don’t follow a healthy lifestyle.
2.Who did you first share your blog with?
My husband. He is the best critic 🙂
3.Who do you hope reads your blog most or who do you hope doesn’t? (Be sure to specify which you answer!;) )
First of all, I hope my followers read my blog. Then, visitors. I see my reader as a young woman who follows a healthy lifestyle. She eats healthy and stays active throughout the week.
Also, I hope, my mom doesn’t read very carefully my blog. I might write something about my childhood that she even didn’t know about. For example, there is a mountain (well, more like a hill) in our town. As a child I would like to go there with my classmates and take backpack rides down, on a winter day. Guess what, I mentioned about it in one of my postings. Oops, my mom read it. I am no more a child but felt like I was in trouble 🙂
4.How long do you typically spend creating a post from start to publish?
On average, two days. The first day, I create an idea. Make a project, take the pictures. The second day, I edit pictures, write text and post.
5.Do you secretly hope for a post to go viral? Why or why not?
Definitely, not. I am not a big fan of rapid changes. I do like the idea of my blog to get popular but gradually.
6.What piece of advice would you give your younger self?
Have fun! Don’t take life too seriously.
7.What smell takes you straight back to your childhood?
8.If you had to move today, no questions asked to another country, which would it be and why?
Italy, Lake Como. Because of the nature and climate over there. I love to spend time outdoors, and this seems to be a perfect place.
9.If you could live in any time period (other than the present) what would it be and why?
It would be the time when there was only organic produce and nobody knew what cancer was.
10.If a movie were to be made about your life, what would it be called and who would play you in the movie?
The movie would be called ‘Am I there yet?’. I would play a young woman who is looking for a perfect place to live. Once born in Soviet Union, she grows up in independent Ukraine. Then, spends her young adult years in the US. After 13 years abroad, comes back to her hometown in Ukraine but realizes she cannot stay there forever because her mentality has changed and the city she was born in is not that city anymore. Neither is the country. The movie would be with a happy ending, of course. She may return to the US or move to Italy (see question 8) where she finds her inner peace, becomes a mom and lives happily ever after 🙂
Here are my 10 nominees! Even though, blogging awards are fun, some might not be into them. Please don’t feel any pressure if I’ve nominated you but you don’t feel like participating.
Listed in random order, nominees are…
- Sabrina, who loves cooking and does it with all her heart.
- You have to try one of the smoothies made by Georgia
- Make a visit to Hannah. Her recipes aren’t just delicious but healthy too.
- Healthy eating, a bit of indulgences, inspired by different world cuisines, could be found at Claire’s blog.
- I cannot get enough of amazing foods made by The Fare Sage
- If you like running you better visit Jordan’s blog. She gives tips for running first marathon.
- Need and idea for home interior and gardening? Beautiful pictures here.
- It always smells especially yummy in Silvia’s kitchen.
- Whole food deliciousness at One taste at a Time. Plus, beautiful travel and activity photography.
- Everybody wants to eat delicious but how about to make it healthy too? Jen has recipes for you.
Rules of Engagement should my nominees choose to participate
(Please link back or let me know in the comments if you participate so I can check out your post!)
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank your nominator- in this case, Maryana over at Salutaris Vita
- Share the award on your blog (save my image, or find one online, there are plenty!)
- Answer the 10 questions Maryana asked you
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees who have less than 300 followers (if I nominated you and you have more, please don’t be offended, not all follower counters are easy to find)
- Notify your nominees
10 Questions for you to answer
5 writing/blog related questions:
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- Who (or what) inspires you to write?
- What place do you write your blogs: home, caffee, park..?
- What is the most used tag in your blog?
- What is the main goal of your blog writing?
5 random questions:
- What makes you happy?
- Do you like to cook? What meal?
- What country are you from?
- Do you like to exercise? What sport?
- What is your dream place to live?
Thank you again Niki for thinking of me, I’m honored!